Alfacash remains committed to offering its users the best trading experience by being user-centric. Delivering the best customer service requires listening to customer requests and familiar with industry demand and market trends. In this connection, Alfacash has added Cardano (ADA) to its supported cryptocurrencies and available for immediate trading. Users of this crypto non-custodial platform can now safely buy and sell this asset enjoying high liquidity, fast transactions, a friendly interface, and minimal commissions.
Let’s remember that Cardano is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain built with academic research every step of the way. It was launched in 2017 by Charles Hoskinson, previously co-founder in Ethereum and BitShares. Its specialty is the applications with smart contracts.
Meanwhile, its development is now supported and supervised by Cardano Foundation (Switzerland) and the companies IOHK (Hong Kong) and Emurgo (Japan). Besides, last year ADA was one of the best crypto-performers and took an important step towards a wider decentralization.
What can you do with ADA?
- Write new smart contracts.
- Hold to make future profits.
- Stake your cryptos to receive rewards
- Issue (and own) new tokens
- Access to the new DeFi investments on their blockchain
Next Target Milestones for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Introduce their card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs, and more surprises
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies here. They include Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Dogecoin (DOGE), XRP, and several DeFi tokens.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release, and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice.