Alfacash partnered with Coinify to improve credit card options
Alfacash is already offering the trading of 30+ cryptocurrencies for fiat (and vice versa) in a fully non-custodial and automatic process. Several payment methods, including credit cards, are available. Now, the users will enjoy a wider offer when using this payment, thanks to the new partnership between Alfacash and Coinify.
Coinify.com is the No. 1 crypto payment provider in Europe with more than 40 million customers worldwide operating across more than 70 countries. Coinify takes care of all the complicated stuff backstage (KYC, AML, Source of Funds, etc) to help people transact between cryptocurrency and traditional currency seamlessly while trading. By partnering with Alfacash exchange, the users will have the chance to select the best option to pay for their cryptocurrencies with a credit card. Fast and easy.
How does it work?
- Select “Buy with card” on the Alfacash website.
- Set the currencies and the amount to buy.
- Choose between our current partners - Coinify or Mercuryo. All of them will offer you fast transactions with competitive rates in different countries.
- Next, you’ll be redirected to the checkout. You’ll need to share your card data (Mastercard or Visa) and accept the terms to finish the transaction.
- That’s it. Check your cryptocurrency wallet to discover your new coins!
Advantages of buying cryptos with credit card
- Very easy process. The steps are intuitive and anyone can do it from any part of the world.
- Instant transactions. While other payment methods, like bank transfers, can be delayed for several factors, this one is immediate.
- Without security risks. The credit card is under your control, and also your cryptocurrency address.
- You can pay later with your earnings! It’s a credit card, after all.
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs, and more exciting blog posts and videos on our YouTube channel
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here. They also include Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), and XRP
Cheers from the Alfacash team!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release, and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice.