If you want to enjoy fast and flawless online payments, having a crypto wallet is a must. The market offers an abundance of solutions but only a few cater to all customers’ needs. CoinsPaid is one of major cryptoprocessing companies: its experienced team has developed a multi-functional wallet with killing features - let’s observe them.
Key features of CoinsPaid crypto wallet
What is a crypto wallet by CoinsPaid? Until 2021, the company provided B2B solutions only - a hot wallet for payment processing and storage. It supports 30+ cryptocurrencies and multiple accounts per one corporate user.
The wallet for corporate customers allows setting access by roles, getting real-time reports about transactions and whitelist addresses.On top of that, clients can use the White Label solution to collaborate with businesses while getting up to 50% of their revenue.
But what about regular crypto users? From now on, CoinsPaid provides B2C services that will fuel crypto management for everyone without exception! Their new cryptocurrency wallet comes with all the essentials. Both desktop and mobile versions (iOS and Android) are already available, so customers can handle their crypto funds on the go.
What makes it the best multi cryptocurrency wallet?
- Instant commission-free transactions between CoinsPaid users.
- Over 30 crypto and over 20 fiat currencies are supported.
- Recurring crypto payments (subscriptions and more).
- Built-in exchange that processes both fiat and crypto currencies.
- Almost 98% of all crypto funds are safe with CoinsPaid’s crypto storage.
Wallet users don’t have to worry about hacking and other vulnerabilities - smart contracts protect transaction data and wallet funds. Yet, safety and speed are just the top of the iceberg: CoinsPaid will soon release cool features making crypto management efficient as never before.
More perks to come
The above-mentioned functions are innate for all best crypto wallet solutions. Yet, it’s not enough for the total freedom of crypto management. CoinsPaid plans to enhance its cryptoprocessing power with DeFi technology - it adds an enormous value and erases limits!
Here’s what users can expect from the product in the nearest months (Q3-Q4 2021):
- Integration with DeFI platforms (AAVE, Compound, Uniswap) to enable asset swap via the proprietary DEX.
- Gift cards from globally acknowledged brands (Nike, Amazon, etc) can be bought with crypto.
- Bills and mobile services can be paid with all supported cryptocurrencies (don’t forget that users can set up automated payments for subscriptions).
- The Ambassador program is aimed at local markets and will help spread the word about CoinsPaid via influencers.
- Opt-in and opt-out in six fiat currencies.
- CoinsPaid proprietary bank card is also expected to appear in 2021 or 2022 - it can be used in any brick-and-mortar store.
Aside from that, the current cryptoprocessing solution will be updated and improved with:
- DeFi powering off-chain transactions with 0% commission for regular users.
- Plug’n Pay function - merchants can set up crypto subscruptopn payments and fully automate the process.
- Seamless integration of eCommerce platforms.
- Test widgets for POS to enable cryptocurrency payments everywhere.
IDO and CPD token - new opportunities for users
Since CoinsPaid is leveraging DeFi technology, the next logical step in its way is Initial DEX Offering. The event is already live! Currently, private investors are buying the CPD token - the native asset that will fuel innovative services and boost users’ profits.
CoinsPaid will introduce many interesting CPD use cases right from the start: subscription payments, private bonuses, rewards and later - DeFi products (staking, farming).
So far, CPD is designed to offer the following benefits:
- Grant up to 50% transaction fee discount for B2B and B2C customers.
- Offer +10% discount for B2B clients promoting the token.
- Referral rewards.
- Cross-chain currency exchange.
- Discount on future marketing services & products.
While the private sale is being conducted, CoinsPaid is negotiating with crypto funds and investors. That means CPD should appear soon on major centralized and decentalized exchanges.
But before it hits external markets, CPD will be introduced on the native online crypto wallet. Users will be able to store the token on their account and enjoy rewards for hodling and spending it. The higher the amount of tokens, the better are the rewards.
Today, one blockchain is not enough for full-fledged crypto trading and profit-making. Hence, CPD will also be used for swaps and asset control over multiple chains (Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Solana, Polygon and others). In 2021, staking with CPD rewards and lending/borrowing protocol should appear, too.
While the newly-released products are gaining traction, CoinsPaid will further increase their functionality in 2022. For example, it will leverage farming on all major DeFi platforms with CPD token reward paid on top of interest rates. That will become possible whenwhent the cross-chain management protocol gets launched.
To guide users through advanced DeFi solutions, CoinsPaid Academy education platform will be launched. Its aim is to teach people the basics of blockchain and decentalized finance technologies, show how to boost profits by staking and farming and so on.
Finally, merchants will access the whole scope of marketing services to flawlessly integrate crypto solutions and raise revenue.
The switch to decentralized finance means better user experience for all kinds of customers - both individuals and corporations. Having a crypto wallet at your disposal means enjoying the freedom of payments, exceptional speed and security. Traditional currencies come with a bunch of legal and geographical restrictions - crypto technologies overcome these bottlenecks.
Yet, it’s crucial to choose the best cryptocurrency wallet, the one that meets all demands. CoinsPaid offers a highly secure solution that will combine traditional features (storage, exchange) with disruptive DeFI services. It promises to become a one-stop-station for easy crypto management.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release, and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice.